I am so glad that we were able to stay for a couple of extra days. It was fun to be in a winter wonderland for a while. It was sooooo beautiful - just like you Casey. Love Gma
It truly was a "Winter Wonderland". Everything was so pretty all covered in white. The company was even better than the beauty outside. Shoveling was fun - haven't done that in years. Thanks for the wonderful memories!! Love gma
I am so glad that we were able to stay for a couple of extra days. It was fun to be in a winter wonderland for a while. It was sooooo beautiful - just like you Casey.
ReplyDeleteLove
Gma
It was so nice to be there with you and Mom and Eric. I enjoyed being in a "winter wonderland" again. It was even fun shoveling. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
gma
It truly was a "Winter Wonderland". Everything was so pretty all covered in white. The company was even better than the beauty outside. Shoveling was fun - haven't done that in years. Thanks for the wonderful memories!!
ReplyDeleteLove
gma